Monday 19 May 2014

Year A - Sixth Sunday of Easter

Sixth Sunday of Easter - Year A

Apostles Acts 8, 5 - 17
Psalm 65
1 Peter, 15 - 18
John 14, 15 - 21

 

To go further
 
Details

- The grey rabbits (towards the back) are waiting for the blue rabbit to show his faith
- The blue rabbit is looking for his written testimony, which he's prepared well ... but he can't find it.
- He's turning his back to them, he's not willing to speak to people. He's looking for his means.
- He's searching his desk, in his desk, on his computer, in his bin and on himself
- He forgets to look INSIDE himself
- In his jacket, there's an ace of hearts which  falls from his sleeve, that means he's losing his means, his assets. He's facing his own poverty
- The grey rabbits are waiting ; one of them is eating an ice cream which is melting. That means that soon, it will be too late. This moment of grace will be gone

Questions

- To account for the Hope one has inside oneself should be a simple thing. It's answering to the question "Why am I a believer ? What has changed in MY life since I've known Jesus Christ ?" We're not asking for a theology demonstration, just a life testimony. It should come from the heart, quite simply. If we asked someone why he likes such dessert, and if he was to take a paper out to answer the question, that would be a bit weird, wouldn't it ? Such is faith.
- When we have given our testimony, maybe the other person will stay indifferent. No matter. In faith, I believe that God put that person on my path. Maybe he's only remembered one sentence.
-What about me, when was the last time I accounted for my Hope ? To whom ? How was that received ? Did I talk more about God or about myself ?

No comments:

Post a Comment