Monday 27 October 2014

Year A - Thirty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time

Thirty-First Sunday in Ordinary Time
Malachi 1, 14 - 2, 2 ... 10
Psalm 130
1 Tessalonians 2, 7 - 9. 13
Matthew 23, 1 - 12


To go further

Details

- The angle of view is situated more or less at ground level. It is the human condition. Humility comes from "humus". He wishes to lift himself, uses an object. When I wish to lift myself, I also use either an object which I value, or a quality (which was given to me, don't forget) or somebody on my path, whom I profit from. And when this object or this person is no longer there, PLAF!
- Second point, the gym is EMPTY.  All my prowess to lift me up serves only myself and does not benefit anyone else.
- Third point, it is not a coincidence if the rabbit hits the bar. A bar which is in the eye and which blinds him.
- Last point, the rabbit at the bottom, it is my conscience. My conscience which knows that which is good, but often, I do not listen, I put myself in the corner. Shame on me.

Questions

No need for questions. The explanation at the top is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment