Monday 6 October 2014

Year A - Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Twenty-Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time
Isaiah 25, 6 - 9
Psalm 22
Philippians 4, 12 - 14
Matthew 22, 1 - 14




To go further
Details

- The decor. It is empty except for God and I. On the day of passage, I will take nothing with me, I will have nothing more, I shall be alone with God (and my past).
- The rabbit, visibly, was on holiday on earth (shorts, sunglasses). Now, it is really too late to work in the vineyard of the Lord. He even tries to hide this from the Master who knows all, by holding his sunglasses behind his back.
- The shadow of the rabbit. This should usually be behind him, because the light comes from God ("God is Light" 1John 1, 5). This shadow is the dam (sins) that the rabbit placed between God and him.

Questions

- In the parable,  he who does not have their wedding clothes stays silent when asked the question. And I, what are my wedding clothe? In what, or in whom, do I place my convictions to be saved.

- Being thrown out at the last hour, am I afraid of it? Is it just for the others?

No comments:

Post a Comment