Monday 13 October 2014

Year A - Twenty-Ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Twenty-Ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Year A
Isaiah 45, 1. 4 - 6
Psalm 45
1 Tessalonians 1, 1 - 8
Matthew 22, 15 - 21


To go further

Details

- Last week, the sunglasses signified the holidays on the image. This time, they allow him to see God (« We cannot see God without dying ») In fact yes, this is why we call ; SEE GOD! The holiness of God is great, great by excellence. This is what we acclaim during mass, when we sing "Sanctus". Think about it next time we sing it...
- On the ground, there are three other pairs of sunglasses, one to contemplate each divine being ; one for the Father, one for the Son and one for the holy spirit.

Questions

- The rabbit adores God with all his being, he can present himself to Him, face to face. And I, do I have this same attitude? Is there something which blocks me ?
- Do I adore each being of the Trinity? (Father, Son and Holy Spirit)?
- Is the holiness of God an obstacle for me in my relation with Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment