Monday 27 April 2015

Year B - Fifth Sunday of Easter

Fifth Sunday of Easter - Year B
Apostles Acts 9, 26-31
Psalm 21
1 John 3, 18-24
John 15, 1-8


To go further

Details

-The Vine, it's me. There are places I bear fruit in my life and places where I'm pretty barren.

-Jesus has just pruned my life, that is to say, he comes to visit places where I do not bear fruit. Sometimes it's a clean cut in my life where there are so many parasites that the earth is useless. What are those areas where I lose myself?

-The Vine asks Jesus not to look at the dark or sterile areas of his life to see what works well. "Look right!" means "Look at what is going well in my life!" "Look where I am efficient in my faith" However, this Jesus already sees.


Questions

-As an attentive master, he wants my whole life to bear fruit. He desires that the light be put everywhere. Perhaps it is in darker areas of my life that Jesus wants to visit? Perhaps, in the future, I will carry more fruit in my branches which are currently barren, than in the other branches? 

-What are my current scenes of battle? What is not yet evangelised in my life? Where is the place where a little voice told me that part of my life is not great and can not be consistent with what Jesus asks of me? Do I think that place can be a place where life, flowers and fruits will spring if Jesus comes to visit? 


Today, there is even another cartoon illustrating the first reading which is in an article below.
Bonus !

No comments:

Post a Comment