Monday 13 April 2015

Year B - Third Sunday of Easter

Third Sunday of Easter - Year B
Apostles Acts 3, 3-15, 17-19
Psalm 4
1 John 2, 1-5
Luke 24, 35-48

To go further

Details

-The Blue rabbit testifies to what he saw (and even feels it on his head ...) the resurrection has projected the tombstone, and he was in the corner.

-Strong from his experience, he's surrounded by bandages, but super happy from his experience.

-However, the grey rabbit wonders if it's bacon or ... rabbit 

Questions

-We can testify to the resurrection of Christ when it has had an impact in our lives (as we can speak with enthusiasm of a movie when we saw it, or of a food recipe when he have tasted it )

-Have I had a resurrection experience in my life over something that was hopeless?

-Do I ask God to put his life in me, for that which I think is now ruined?

-Am I always grateful, or is it all in the past?

-Am I conscious of that fact that if I testify, this could give others the opportunity to find hope? to perhaps find a solution to their impasse?


No comments:

Post a Comment