Monday 1 June 2015

Year B - Blessed Sacrament

Blessed Sacrament - Year B
Exodus 24, 3-8
Psalm 115
Hebrews 9, 11-15
Mark 14, 12...26




To go further

Details

-A grateful rabbit. He is carrying 8 gifts.
-The 8th day is also the first of the week ; the day of the Lord. That which is particularly devoted.
-The angle of view could be that of the Lord, much closer than the rabbit imagines (who looks elsewhere, and far enough.)
-This rabbit recognises that God is at the origin of many things in his life, because he has still 3671 more gifts to get.
-We can see that the gifts on top are fruit and flowers, that is to say that they come from God, that which we cannot construct ourselves.

Questions

-During each mass, we bless the Lord who gives us bread, fruit of the earth and the work of men which actually becomes the body of Christ.
It is quite amazing, this mix between that which comes from the earth, which is the work of man (because bread doesn't simply grow). God makes use of these two elements (nature and work) to make the Temple of his presence when it is consecrated by His Spirit.
-God wants our work, our collaboration.
-Is my work for Him grafted on something He gave me ? That nature gave to me, or is it self-sufficient ?
-Do I recognise that which comes from Him ? On the Lords day, do I think less to ask him something than to say thank you ? (same for the other days…)
-In my spirit, do I give to him or do I receive ?

No comments:

Post a Comment